HAYES SOLICITORS LIMERICK is a leading Solicitors law firm based in Glentworth Street, Limerick City. The Solicitors in this law firm are exceptionally highly qualified, dedicated and put your interests to the fore. HAYES Solicitors Limerick have successfully brought LANDMARK precedent cases in the highest Courts in this country leading on a number of occasions to changes in legislation and the law.
We provide a comprehensive range of legal services in the following areas of law:
1. Employment Law - Employer's Liability, Unfair Dismissals, Fixed Term Contracts, Health & Safety, Bullying & Harassment, Preparing Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures, Organisation of Working Time, Transfer of Undertakings etc
Dignity at Work Policies and Procedures, Internet use Policies, Contracts, Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court, High Court, EU Law and Court of Appeal etc. Advising and representing both employer and employee. Mediation - Dispute Resolution.
2. Property/ Conveyancing Solicitors - Buying and Selling, Leases, including FRI Leases, Landlord and Tenant Law, Licences etc
3. Wills and Probate Solicitors, Trusts, Inheritance Tax/Taxation
4. Personal Injury/Litigation, Accidents, Car Accidents, Accidents in the workplace, Road Traffic Accidents,
5. Litigation - Health & Safety, Bullying and Harassment. University Disputes, Board of Management Disputes, Hospital employment, Disputes, Hospital Acquired Infections, etc.
6. Environmental & Planning Law, Judicial Review. An Board Pleanala Appeals, EPA Appeals.
7. Insolvency/Company Law/Business/ Procurement Law, Conveyancing, EU Law,
Hospital Acquired Infections.
8. Family Law - Divorce, Separation, Nullity, Prenuptial Agreements etc
8. Medical Negligence,
9. Data Protection Law and GDPR Compliance.
10. Planning - An Bord Pleanala Appeals and High Court Judical Review.
11. Taxation - Revenue Appeal Commissioners High Court etc.
12. Business and Commercial Law - Company, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Share Purchase.
We also provide Mediation Services in both Civil and Commercial Law. Twitter: @HayesLimerick
Michelle Hayes, Solicitor,
LL.B (Hons), B.Sc (Pharm) (Hons),
Dip. Employment Law, Dip Commercial Litigation,
Dip. Family Law, Dip. Public Relations, M.I.A.P.R.,
Accredited Mediator - (Civil & Commercial Law).
President, Environmental Trust Ireland
Trustee of the Limerick Milk Market.
Dr. B.M .Hayes, Solicitor,
Ph.D, LL.B (Hons), B.Sc.(Hons),
Dip. Property Tax, Dip. EU Law,
Dip. Trusts & Estate Planning, T.E.P.
Dip. Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring,
Dip. Commercial Conveyancing.
National Garda Vetting Appeals Officer